Are you ready for the warmth of homemade soups and stews, as the weather turns chilly?
This soup is as comforting as it is nourishing, it’s a favorite in my home, quick and easy, and everyone loves it!
Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- can opener
- measuring spoons, measuring cups
- spoon to mix/stir
- stovetop burner
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 lb. stewed tomatoes canned
- 15 oz. tomato sauce canned
- 4 c. water
- 16-20 oz. frozen mixed vegetables bag
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix packet (Lipton)
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar heaping
- 2 hand fulls dry macaroni
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- black pepper to taste
- Brown beef, drain fat
- Add all ingredients, mix together, except macaroni
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add macaroni.
- Simmer another 20 minutes. Until tender.
- Put heat to low, continue stirring, until you're ready to serve.Note: Soup increases in flavor, each time you serve it, or the longer you let it simmer.Always add salt and pepper to taste, sometimes I add garlic powder to my beef, when browning.
I hope you give this recipe a try, you won’t regret it, I promise!
Enjoy your kitchen-time,